the one that started it all

My very first blog...anyways it's sunny here in Quincy and I'm being a curmudgeon and staying in. It's so weird during the winter/fall if it's sunny I love staying in when it's sunny. Obvi when it's spring/summer Ima get my ass out.

Right now I'm cleaning out my dvr and about to tackle my Netflix. I've been watching Brothers & Sisters from Season 1 on. I'm at Disc 1 of Season 2....don't you dare judge me.

Anyways it's been a week since Ben text message dumped me LOL I know that sounds harsh and he's probably reading it but that's what happened plain and simple. I wanted to talk in person about things and he kept talking via text and well we know the end result. I don't hate him. I truly don't. It's weird. I remember my life before we dated and I feel like I was a desperate person. Desperate to have a relationship. Desperate to be with someone. And now all I can think of is how much I wanna map out in my brain my life. I want a relationship but I don't need one. I've always said it but I never really put it to good use.

I'm writing again :) This guy I lost touch with is a director. We are gonna collabo on a script I've already written. I can't wait to finally have an acting resume. It'll be nice to stop talking about my dream and start living it. I'm looking to publish my first book this year too. SO nervous about that but again I need to do it. Amazon has a self-publish program. If all goes well I'll be doing it by month's end.

Another thing I wanna do is starting March 1st get back in shape. I'm not fat I just eat poorly. I wanna have a flat stomach by my birthday in May. So UGH I'm gonna change my entire eating habits.

Also by month's end my Alice will be back. Oh em gee I'm so excited. Instead of having to plan a trip to go see her I can now take a two hour drive and see my girl. SO much better haha Every year I say it but I need to better balance seeing my other friends too. MEGAN, I swear we will hang out this year lol I have been good about if I plan something I do it. Like seeing my Brandon in GA last September or him coming to see me (I made myself available for him).

Ok well I need something to write next time...should be an interesting weekend. Last night my ex/bestie Josh and I hung out. It was so good to see him. I love him as a person and as my friend...Today I think will be lazy day. CTL baby Cleaning, TV, Laundry hahaha Tomorrow is V-day. As you all know V-day is my absolute favorite holiday in the history of holidays. Well as I said I don't hate Ben so I agreed to keep our dinner reservations at Melting Pot. Always pumped about stuffing my face hahaha And Monday is Law & Order. Every holiday I like staying home and watching L&O reruns (some Sundays too).

Do you guys REALLY wanna follow my blog? I sound so boring! Haha well too late you already requested on FB so here ya go. :)

...my older posts