No Stings Attached

Last night on NetFlix I watched No Strings Attached. I was prepared for stupidity and ridiculousness. I mean it lived up to that but it was actually not as bad as I thought it was.

Unfortunately I can't look at Natalie without thinking of BLACK SWAN and Ashton without thinking of how he had unprotected sex with a girl on his 6 years on wedding anniversary to Demi Moore (his paramour reported it was unprotected I wasn't there FYI).

What's even worse is Ashton has never looked more yummy. One scene he's naked but a washcloth (not a towel) over his naughty parts. And when he stood up to leave his extra yummy butt was visible. His character made him loveable too. Quite a contrast from his offstage persona and the long haired mess on TWO AND A HALF MEN!

In any event it was a decent movie. I wouldn't say good. I mean you know how it's gonna end and what's gonna happen but overall decent.

...my older posts