WarHorse

So this is by far my favorite movie of 2011. OH MY GOD! Spielberg did it again.

I did not think this would be good a story about a boy and his horse. If you really wanna nitpick it's very E.T. No love story. Struggle to keep a boy with his pet. Others not approving of the friendship. Actually the more I type the more it's VERY E.T.

And lemme tell you you cry just as much. This movie is so touching I heard grown men crying in the theater. I shed a tear, but didn't full on cry. And you SEE Spielberg's direction.

If you don't know the difference between a screenwriter and a director the screenwriter writes the action, words, and situation. The director shows what it looks like. There is one scene with a windmill. When you see it come back and comment it was CHILLING and perfect. You'll know what I mean when you see it. That made me tear up. And the ending OY!

Anyways please see it. You will thoroughly enjoy it.

...my older posts