the one about Elton John vs. Madonna

Is anyone else shocked by this one-sided feud? Elton John was knighted by the queen of England and now all he does is trash Madonna to the press. He reminds me of a kid in middle school who gets pissed when he doesn't win the spelling bee and his opponent does. Isn't of congratulating he throws a tantrum and gets his friends involved which in this case is his no talent husband. I'm actually shocked not only by the behavior if a Sir but on the wake of bullying Elton Is no more than a wealthy Perez Hilton. I'm sure Madge loves the press and could careless but as a former fan of Elton's I'm disgusted by his immature behavior. You wanna hate her privately fine but you and your husband are the very definitions of bitter old queens. What sucks is you don't need to be. Each time you attack Madonna she never ever responds back. It makes me love her more than I already do.

...my older posts