the one about getting back into the swing of things

So the weirdest thing has occured. Now that I'm back in a call center job taking phone calls all day...I'm writing more. Even right now I'm writing in between phone calls.

Not sure what about my job gets me so inspired but I wrote this movie that pretty much is the biggest love story I've ever written. It's based on a soap love story. But even before that I finished another movie. In total since December I've written 4 movies.

And these are short films. I think my niche will be short films. I don't want to write a movie that's 90-120 pages of stretched dribble when I can write a film with 40 pages of meaty story.  Only problem is short films are hard to sell to theaters. Why would you pay $30 for you and a date to go to a 40 minute movie?! GRRRR!!!!

Anyways I am going to forge ahead with my plans :) I love writing these short films and hey maybe I can get a script doctor to extend it in places I can't see?!

...my older posts