the one about the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest

So I entered this contest today. It runs from today through June. If WHO I AM AND WHAT I WANT wins the Grand Prize I get $15,000 as an advance on royalties towards a publishing deal with Penguin Group. Now here's the kicker: I may not win but can still get a publishing deal with Penguin Group. Confused?

Well if they want to publish my book but feel it's not "right" for the contest I can get a deal separately. So either way it would be amazing. I could win either way :)

I'm praying to get something out of this because even though I self-published it is run through Amazon so Penguin Group won't see that as unpublishable. I just want to get this book off the ground already. I feel like I have so much to accomplish and just sitting here waiting for my big break is slowly killing me LOL

Please send me some good vibes so I can start living my dream please hehe

...my older posts