the one about the update on my Kris Humphries crush

So I hear he went back to LA and got booed as he walked on the court. Meanwhile at the same time Lamar Odom (his ex-brother-in-law) was cheered as he stepped onto his own stomping ground in another part of town.

Kris ended up scoring 14 points while Lamar did 10. What's my point? People Kris has talent. I'm not gonna lie he's grating my nerves how he talks to Kim and treats her family, but I think deep down he's a good person.

Quit judging me I always have had a soft spot for the underdogs. I just hope he can change. He's actually suing Kim I think cuz he didn't realize his role would be so prominent on the show and he feels he's being made a full of in front of the country. And my fave quote "Editing does wonders." Unless they have Industrial Light & Magic editing those shows I'm pretty sure he said "You know I hate Khloe." In same breath. Soooooooo what's edited? Those are the things that SHOULD be edited...OUT! But nope they're there.

And now another update 01/24 turns out in the last couple of episodes Kris has been awful. He springs his sister's visit on her LAST MINUTE then expects her to make time to see her when she explained "Listen the reason why I have time for others is it's planned WELL in advance." He freaks out on her when she goes to a medium to communicate with her dead father ON THE DAY OF HIS DEATH, and he even makes fun of her to a papparazzi. It's TOUGH having to defend him. Really. And now his PR firm dumps him. I just wanna hug him and not let him speak or do anything but play ball haha I will meet him when I get famous. And when I do we're having a LONG heart to heart.

...my older posts