the one about my serious work crushes

So I am most definitely going to hell. There's no question in my mind about this fact. I currently have three crushes (one serious one).

One is a coworker in my department who's not physically perfect but his personality is amazing. He's got a live-in girlfriend and is like 23. But love the personality so much.

Second is on a friend of mine. He's physically gorgeous. Nicest guy in the world. And knows I have a crush and could careless. He also has a live-in girlfriend (pattern?). His personality can totally make anyone fall for him though. Seriously. And the kicker is he's shorter than what I normally like. But if you met him I describe him as "husband material." He just looks like someone's husband.

Third and serious one is my boss. Speaking of someone's husband I have a crush on my married boss. At first I thought he was this cocky person but the more we interacted he would be my bestie if he wasn't my boss. He's literally a frat boy too. He's a few years younger but our rapport is insane. People near me have commented they think there's a crush on BOTH sides (mine and his) and what's worse is Sunday night I was excited to see him on Monday morning. UGH! I need to get over this. I cannot be a home and dog wrecker (he and his wife have two dogs no chillrens yet). I'm going to hell for this crush. It's wrong dot com but I cannot help it. He's literally my exact type.

Calgon take me away.

...my older posts