the one about Kris Humphries

So when I first saw Kris Humphries on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" I was like "tall, cute, and dumb sounding PERFECT for new crush material." Then he started to interact with the rest of the Jenner/Kardashian clan. Hi lil Mason. Can you say douchebag?!


The more the seasons got on the more I disliked him. It escalated when he was on "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" I FUMED when he kept pestering Jonathan about being gay. HOW DARE HE! I was fuming. Then he did something I didn't expect: gave Jonathan a heartfelt apology. 


When Kourtney messes up she laughs while apologizing. Kim STALKS people till they forgive her. Kris invited Jonathan over, sat next to him, looked him dead in the eyes, and apologized. I was like WHOA! 


But to be fair the minute he said "You know if you are gay I don't care. Call me gay all you wan't I'm not gonna get offended. Here give me a hug." I was like WHAT THE F*CK?! How is this guy I loathe NOT homophobic? Then I realized I think he might not be as bad as I think. 


I actually did some research on him. So he's got two sisters. His dad's black and mom's white. He also is VERY talented. Do you realize in swimming when he was 10 he was second in the nation in 6 events to Mike Phelps? And he holds the record for 50M and 100M freestyle for 10 and under. He only gave up swimming to pursue basketball where he's set all kinds of records in the four years he was in high school in Minnesota. He even set career highs while at the New Jersey Nets. This guy is TALENTED! It showed me how determined he is. And that he is driven. Those are qualities I admire in anyone.


I believe 100% none of what's played is edited. I think he really is that douchey BUT I don't think he's a bad person. Why isn't there a show where someone like me sits him down and says "Kris you're a good person deep down I know. Listen here are the things that are awesome about you. And here are some things I think you need to work on. I'm not trying to be judgmental but you are coming off very abrasive to others in both our lives. If I was being the same way I would hope you'd sit me down and talk to me about it too." 


But no one has. It's like they are setting him up for failure. I would NEVER let my friend go on this long as a douche. NOR would I my husband. I'm not laying blame on Kim. But when a child does something bad at school whom is the first person BESIDES the child we blame? The parent! Because they parent allowed this behavior to continue and spin out of control.  As much as Kris needs to talk responsibility for what he does Kim is to blame for not standing up to him. 


It'll be tought but I'm gonna try and like him. I think he probably just got in over his head with Kim and the show. BTW I had a clever tweet the other day:


"I think I wanna have hate sex with Kris Humphries" 


Come on that's funny! Anyways I hope he learns from this entire experience. 

...my older posts