Glee: Never Been Kissed

I will be the first to admit (and you can ask ANY of my friends) I loathed and despised Glee. I dubbed it the white version of "Fame"...I refused to watch it the first season. 

Then I heard Ryan Murphy (creator of my fave canceled show "Nip/Tuck") created/wrote/directed it. My curiosity piqued. When Jane Lynch won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress I said "Ok I need to find out the big deal."

I began watching it episode 1 Season 2. The Britney episode was good. The "Grilled Cheesus" episode was my fave. I love when  a show can literally talk to me. That episode let me know it was okay to be spiritual about God and believe it Him.


Tonight's episode is called "Never Been Kissed." It's about Kurt (he's the middle bottom guy) being the ONLY one in school openly gay and being picked on. He goes to a rival school where being gay isn't a stigma. CLEARLY this spoke to me. It was like Ryan Murphy KNEW my life.


Kurt was being picked on but more specifically the teachers weren't helping. And the one thing one openly gay kid at the rival school said that got me was "You have two options. Stand up for yourself or run." Did they read my damn blog about high school? LOL For real. 


I am now a Gleek and proud of it. I eat my words and love love love this show.


Ps. One of the commercials the title was 'being tracked by your cell phone'...a guy with HUGE gauges in his ears goes "It's creepy." Ironic.

...my older posts