the one where I was differently wrong

So he's back at it. Ben turned batshit crazy again.


I was wavering wondering if we could date again. So I asked him a question. He responded with an answer. The conversation was done...then he went OFF! Like not just off but OOOOOOOOOOFF! I went from being the love of his life on Thursday to a complete loser today for no reason. I dunno what switch went off in that boy's brain but wow. I was having such a good day too. haha


Not sure how I feel. I mean I'm not sad cuz this isn't the first time he's done this I'm just kinda annoyed. Like really? After all this? This is how it's gonna end? Two years of knowing this guy and he ruins it YET again?! Ugh I'm very disappointed. I was starting to actually like him all over again too. Sigh.


The hard part now is admitting I was wrong. To my friends. To my mom. But mostly to myself.


My horoscope today in the Boston Metro: "It isn't likely anything you've done that makes people so unfriendly; its just the mood of the day. Don't compound it by sticking your nose up at the jerks. Live and let live."


Amen sistah! Been talking to my friend Reno. Usually when Ben and I talk again it's cuz I initiate it. Like Kelly said I keep giving him chances cuz I'm a good person and wanna see the good in him. I know there is. I looked in his eyes the other day and they were brown. For the longest time I thought they were black. Well I told him if he apologizes now I could try to forgive him and eventually I would, but if he doesn't then I can't and I wouldn't be contacting him again. And this time I mean it. I will walk away not hating him, but definitely he's used up his last chance with me. Some of the things he texted and said on the phone were beyond...wow! His response? "tell your mom I said hi." Like literally he's insane.

...my older posts