Morning Glory

So this is the movie starring Rachel McAdams as a TV News Producer who gets a "promotion" to Executive Producer of DayBreak...a bottom of the barrel morning news show. Diane Keaton is the regular anchor and Harrison Ford is the cranky legit newsjournalist that joins.

Is the movie predictable? Yes you know how it's going to end and whom is going to end up with whom. But the fun part is how they arrive there. That's the atypical part.

I will buy this movie on DVD when it comes out. This was a smart movie where you aren't screaming at the screen "OH COME ON!" or "SAY SOMETHING!" Rachel does everything right.

Sideline...holy awkward sauce. I show up alone and content. GUESS who's there? Yup! Cray cray Ben. But he's not there with Ed whom was my date till he stalked him. No he's there with ANOTHER guy. So basically he ended anything with Ed (dating or friendship) for nothing because now he's dating some OTHER black guy. He won't be happy till he's dated all the black men in the greater Boston area I'm convinced.

Thankfully he didn't see me. I slipped out RULL RULL quick. I called my mom immediately she's like "You need to be done with him." And I am. Like Mariah said SHAKE IT OFF!

...my older posts