the one about Thanksgiving weekend

So thanksgiving day was fun. Chuck invited a small group over. I was happy to be around my friends. Kelly, Tara, Ken, JB, and Chuck. I walked right up to Jesse and hugged him.

Let me back up. I slept over Ben's Thanksgiving Eve. Again we had SUCH a good time and honest conversations. It was sooooooo nice to feel like we are both adults now haha it's given me perspective about when people mess up, do a mea culpa. So as far as I'm concerned after Jesse's apolotext he was forgiven. He's one of my best friends boyfriend. And Jesse isn't a bad person.

Then Saturday I helped Chuck move from Somerville to Dorchester. I felt good karma sweep over me doing that. I mean he's one of my besties but I spent all day with him and his dad. Chuck kept thanking me and took me to Olive Garden to officially thank me. NUM NUMS!!!

Before going with Chuck to the OG I went to see "Burlesque" with this guy Chris whom I met on Okcupid (Burlesque rocked see my entertainment blog). Seeing as Ben is my main dating focus I let Chris know we were friends. His declarations that he'd lick the butter off my fingers (we had popcorn) and that he wanted to come to my apt to pick me up wasn't flying with me. In fact it downright grossed me the eff out. Of course I fully intend to be friends with him but nothing sexual will ever happen. Why can't gay men get the concept of friends?

The best part of the weekend was sitting with Chuck at dinner and having my ex Bruce text me he wants to date his ex...a girl. Chuck looked at me after I told him and goes "Geesh David you know how to pick em." I'm reading Chelsea Handler's book Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea and I'm reading laughing because we have so much in common: the weirdest ish happen to both of us and none of our friends can believe it.

So that's my weekend. I'm back to work tomorrow and taking Ben to meet my mom this coming weekend. Can you believe Ben and I have been going on dates on and off for two years January 3, 2011?!?! Chuck summed it up best "What the hell are you waiting for? Just marry him."

...my older posts