the one about Facebook...FMT

So I have to say people are giving social networks like Facebook and Myspace WAY too much bad press. They talk about how it breaks up marriages and ends friendships. Well guess what THEY ARE WEBSITES! They cannot do any of those things. The people ON them can. Don't blame McDonald's for making you fat, folks. Stop buying the products. I mean WTF?

For me Facebook especially has given me the chance to reconnect with so many people I lost touch with. Family members, friends from HS (Aja!!! Love you), and keep in touch with my friends. I have a faction of friends I do not see for months or years at a time. Not cuz we hate each other but that's life. Doesn't mean our friendship isn't as strong as it first was. Just means we are busy. Facebook has given us a way to catch up. Posting pix. And messaging back and forth. AND truth be told I missed my work wife's wedding in September due to food poisoning (thank you Applebee's Dorchester), and she posted some of her wedding photos there. I mean HELLO that's huge. She gave me the other website but still. STOP BASHING A WEBSITE YOU SIGN INTO!

My favorite thing about Facebook are the acronyms. My friend Mike introduced me to FML which means F*ck My Life. But his cousin Kerry introduced me to her very own FMT lol It means F*ck My Tits Hahaha Is that not hilarious? And she has different variations. When I told her how my ex Ben went on a date with my date Ed (it wasn't an accident Ben SOUGHT Ed out after I was telling him about Ed) she responded "F*ck His Tits" (meaning Ben) then added "actually F*ck Both Their Tits!" hahaha I absolutely love it. For some reason I can't get use to saying it. But I love writing it hahaha FYT We are so trying to make this happen.

...my older posts