the one about my new straight boyfriend

Yup it's happened. Since my current straight boyfriend ignores me and never spends time with me I got a new one. His name is Alex. He doesn't know he's my straight boyfriend cuz it'll confuse him LOL If my friends met him they would say he's perfect for me. 6 ft. Brown hair. A cross between Keanu Reeves and Sean Penn. And yes he's dumb lol Ok not DUMB but airheaded. He's in my training class the next three days. Example you ask?
Instructor: We are going to break up into pairs.
Alex: Pears?
Me: Not the fruit, Alex. Teams of two.
Alex: Oh.
The best part about him he KNOWS he's funny. Like I'm not making fun of him. He truly knows he's this way. And one day and we bonded. I could see myself being friends with him.

Now Justin, don't get jealous. You are number one. But since you moved you are my VT straight boyfriend. Can't wait to see you in January my heart hehe xoxo

Well that's all for now. Hope all is well.

...my older posts