A-List: New York



I completely have to eat my words I love The A-List: New York. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop. It's Melrose Place for gays. There's a ton of drama, but that's indicative of gay life. The part I'm shocked about is Reichen Lehmkuhl. 

I completely pegged him as a celebwhore. Jumping from celebrity relationship to celebrity relationship. I was watching the first episode and he said "Rodiney, I just can't be the breadwinner I want you to contribute." That's when I was like OK he's not into just money. I have been surprised at how much I like his "character." Tonight he and Rodiney did this thing where form a human ball and roll over each other. Reichen was laughing so hard. But not fake laugh more like a high pitch unexpected laugh that you have when it's you and your friends ONLY. It's weird but that laugh was almost like watching them have sex. It was a private real moment, and I was just shocked in a good way to witness it. 


You know Austin is a hot damn mess. He starts drama and crashes parties, but GOOD GOD is he hot. They keep saying how fat he is. He isn't fat though. Maybe he's fat by a model's standard, but he's not fat by the average man. I have a feeling he's NOT like how he's portraying himself. Odd part I friend requested everyone on the show via Facebook, and he's the only one to decline my friend request...BASTARDO LOL


Oh well. I have a hot straight boyfriend so :-P

...my older posts