Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1





My first midnight premiere movie. I got home at 4am! 

The movie was entertaining. Being that I never read the books I only follow the movies I can appreciate it. The only thing over-the-top was the audience. Ok seriously when a funny part presented itself people were laughing like it was "Wedding Crashers 2" and when it was sad people were crying like it was "Titanic: the sequel." But I must say my favorite was the "dark" scenes. People were SCREAMING and JUMPING like we were viewing "Halloween" for the first time. I WISH I WERE KIDDING! It was a mess. I wish I went with a less animated crowd.

But the story itself was good. I got a tiny bit confused and had to ask my squirrelfriend after a plot point, but overall good. I'm strangely attracted to the tall ginger twins. RIGHT?! They are goofy and have always had the best lines in the movies. But I must say my favorite is Luna Lovegood. She reminds me of Anna Faris from "Scary Movie" franchise. 

Luna: Come on dad. Harry wants us to leave he's just too polite to tell us.

She delivers this with a smile on her face and dippy look. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I want to be her. I found her to be my fave. I wish to meet someone like that in my personal life or maybe I will become that. I swear loved it.

But I will def see the next one...just not at midnight hahaha

...my older posts