the one about my new neighbors

So there are 4 apartments in my building. I'm at my own favorite number 3. Across from me is a grad student. This girl is a hermit. Goes back and forth to her apartment. Then there's the apartment 2. If I was my landlord I would NEVER sell that apartment. When I moved here in 2008 there was a guy named Frank that lived there. He was so weird. Had a cat and drilled peep holes into his front and back door. UM Frank. Theres NO WAY anyone outside can even come into the building without a key. No idea why he did that. Since he moved two couples moved in. Each one broke up and moved out. Couple number three is a doozy. So I'm friendly right? I struck up a conversation with a guy on the T named Chris. Yes Chris is tall and dumb looking so clearly I was attracted but he was also CLEARLY straight. I simply chatted about mundane things whenever I saw him. Then one day I was walking down the street to CVS and Chris was standing with his girlfriend and gave me the death stare. Even mumbled something under his breath. I was like WTF?! Well GUESS who's my new neighbor in apartment 2? LOL No I don't hope they break up, but suddenly he's buddy buddy again. "Oh hey. How's it going?" I mostly roll my eyes and do something I have NEVER been able to do before...I act fake. The eye roll is a reflex. The fakeness is to mask my inner resentment towards him for being a toolbag. Which brings me to apartment 1. Prior to the new tenants this weekend was a woman named Sheila. Occasionally her TV or music was loud but she was a decent neighbor. The guy after her Kenny was a MESS! He was 33 going on 13. It was like this was his first apartment. He would blare Bon Jovi so loud I had to go downstairs to knock on his door to which he'd ignore. UGH! Now it's these new people. Ok I understand you make alot of noise moving. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MOVING FOR THREE DAYS! It's a three room apartment. How much ish are they moving in? Banging on walls. Moving furniture. Did they clean out Ikea? For goodness sake! And it's ALL DAY! It was so bad I got 6 hours sleep in three days AND I had to take today off as a sick day so I could sleep late and nap all day.

What sucks I miss work. I love love love my job! It's such a good fit for me. And the people are amazing. No they aren't perfect, but they make me laugh and there is such a good synergy between all of us.

...my older posts