the one about the Star Wackers

I am not trying to be mean, but I'm PISSED!!!!! Randy Quaid! He was the funniest part of "Independence Day" forget Will Smith. Remember him as Heath Ledger's boss in "Brokeback Mountain?" Most famous role "Hey Clark, your shitter's full!" Cousin Eddie from "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" anyone? He's basically cult legend material. So why is he making up this Star Wackers plot?

If you haven't heard Randy Quaid and his wife of 11 yrs Evi have been leaving a trail of unpaid for hotel rooms because they are scared of the Star Wackers. Star Wackers they say are Producers/Writers that have killed such people as Heath Ledger, Chris Penn, and David Carradine. And Lindsay Lohan is next.

Why am I pissed? Because these two believe this to the point they are ruining Randy's career.  Anyone who knows me knows I want nothing more than to be an A-List celeb and have an amazing career, marry either  Chris Nogiec and live in Hollywood. So how does Randy have it all and giving it away? He's on drugs. That's the only explanation. 

It reminds me of people like Julia Roberts. She was pulling in $25m per pic before she became a mom and left Hollywood for 5 years. My question is didn't these people have a plan? Like I plan on working for about 5 years full-time three or four movies a year, but then cutting back to two once Chris and I get married and start adopting kids (boy and a girl). Can't have the nanny raise our kids since Chris is a huge male model.

I personally don't think the Star Wackers are Hollywood Producers/Writers. I think it's the actors themselves. Moral of the story: always have a plan folks.

...my older posts