the one about getting back on track

So things with Ben went well. He made me dinner then we watched LOSERS which shoulda been named Stinkers. But seriously we didn't miss a beat. I see him now romantically than I did before. I think my apprehension before was I have this ideal perfect guy in my head and he doesn't fit it...but he does. I mean I dunno if he's EXACTLY 100% my ideal perfect guy but then again who is besides FINN from "GLEE?"

I hung out with my str8 bf last night too. That went awesome. It's funny when you have a remembered image of someone and see them again. Alex is someone I clicked with IMMEDIATELY. We have so much in common yet we are different. We walked around Copley/Pru and ate at Legal. He's quite honestly one of the funniest people I've ever met. I was laughing till my face hurt. I thank God I have people like him in my life. No drama. No problems just fun. It was nice also talking to someone not in my circle or biased. I hope we hang out again and more. He's a great part of my life that I love.

That's it for now. Going to watch "The Event!"

...my older posts