the one about Heather

So today woulda been her 27th birthday! I thought about her all day. UGH! I wonder where she woulda been in her life? It's funny I heard this song today "Fancy" by my other celeb hubby Drake (I have alot of celeb husbands don't judge me). And I kept thinking "Heather, would TOTALLY love this song." All day I was like "Oh Heather woulda laughed at this." Or Heather woulda liked this TV show or movie.

Ashley and I talked yesterday, and we both said how we are hiding from people. I'm trying not to, but she sounds like she definitely is. :( Part of me wishes I lived back home just to see her weekly like I use to. Me, her, and Nick bonded every week. Now I hang with my bestie Tony weekly.

I digress. I miss and love you Heather. Next time I go home I'm coming to visit. xoxo

...my older posts