the one about Tom

So I am so annoyed right now. There's this guy Tom I've been online friends with for over ten years. We've even chatted on the phone. He's besties with my friend JP. Tom and I flirt hardcore. Sure there's naughty stuff involved but it's always been flirtatious.

This week he tells me he's in Boston area. I say great and he says he wants to meet. I say great and proceed our normal flirting and he just changes his tune. I literally thought someone got ahold of his phone and texted me. Well me being me I let it go. Today I ripped him a new one. I told him he's pulling a str8 guy move where something is fine and good till reality hits. Basically it was okay for us to flirt from a distance. The minute he was close enough he freaked out. I told him he needs to apologize. He didn't. So I gave him one word answers. THEN he has the chutzpah (I'm no longer Christian I'm Jewish by language) to say "Well we should still meet up." Why? He's moving to Boston area and needs a friend.

H to the E to the double hockey sticks no! If I don't get an apology I'm not moving forward. And if we meet he will get the cold shoulder. I don't do well with wishy-washy Ed type of people anymore. I got no tolerance. And I have people in my life (Kelly, Chuck, and Jen B to name a few) that love me the way I am and would love to fill up my free time chatting than to hang out with schmucks!

We shall see. (folds arms)

...my older posts