the one about last night

So I was suppose to meet Christopher at CC but he never showed (I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation so of course I'm not gonna be upset...he was up here with his friends and they went to CC Friday night anyways). The amount of STUFF that happened at CC last night was profound.

First I'm talking with Ben via text and he tells me he and his parents are doing Thanksgiving Sunday instead of Thursday cuz they will be away...and invites me to meet them. I have to say yes of course because it's been close to two years since they've first started hearing about me. Sadly I let my straight boyfriend know cuz he and I were suppose to hang out. Anyways so that's happening today at around 5ish. Me and the str8 bf are hanging out after that though thankfully. I haven't seen him since August I need my friend facetime.

Then GUESS WHO WALKS UP TO ME?! Oh Ed of course. Walks up to me, flicks my hand to say hi. I look at him then back at my phone. "What you are gonna pretend you don't know me?" I instantly flash to him telling me "We should be acquaintances then" after I tell him friends hang out. I look back at him and go "YUP!" And go back to texting. RUDE! Don't be a complete ass to me what three days prior and expect to be all forgiven cuz you are in a place and don't know people and wanna look like you do. HELL NO! You apologize first then we can chat. His momma didn't raise him right.

Next up my friend/love/heart/boo John walks in and it's like the clouds have parted. I haven't seen John in MONTHS! He's one of my besties. He my gay husband. I was farklempt. OH and Caitlin was there too! Ugh I was just so happy to see them both! John stayed with me till the end of the night but Caitlin looked so beautiful of course awwwwwww Also my friend Vlad from Western MA! The best part about Boston is being surrounded by people from back home. Vlad is so much fun. After Ed passed by me and Caitlin left with Steve literally I felt seeing Vlad was how Miss Sofia felt when seeing Celie when she was locked up in jail in "The Color Purple!" He makes me laugh cuz we have this fake bitchery we do. My face was hurting from laughing. Love that boy.

When John arrived things got so much better. Bumped into Greg and Jeff (this guy I'd befriended online but never met). Ok Jeff totally freaked me out. You ever meet people that remind you of other people. He is the exact carbon copy of my current friend Mike. The ONLY difference is Jeff is 27 (Mike is 23). Jeff has a cute butt Mike's is like a half moon bubble hahaha And Jeff has lighter hair. The way they talk, dance, disposition, EVERYTHING is exact. Freaked me out. Even their damn smile. Facewise they look similar but not identical. I kept staring at him hahaha it was crazy! I was so tired I reintroduced him to my friend John hahaha John's like "Honey we met thirty minutes ago." OY!

And it happened again. My adorable friend Andy has a twin too. This time he and the guy look identical. His name is Rob and he's MY friend Rob's friend. At first I looked him and thought oh he's cute. Then I looked past his glasses and go "OH MY GOD you look like my friend Andy." I showed him the pic and he goes "Jesus that kid DOES look like me. I have pix when I was younger that's identical to that." And Rob and I totes clicked. We were both judging and just kept gabbing away like we've known each other for years. He goes "What are your hobbies?" I go "Reading writing--" "What do you write?" "Oh screenplays and stories." "Honey you shoulda led with writing screenplays." I fell in love a lil bit RIGHT there hahaha I need people like that in my life. Make me laugh and similar interests. He too is obsessed with movies so it was nice to talk to someone and feel comfortable.

The main theme of the night though was seeing people online in person. SO CREEPY! It's hilarious to me cuz they are so much nicer in person, but I've already got my first impression made up. I know that's probably an opportunity for me not to judge people based on their persona online. But it really burns my brownies that I'm me online and I have to give leeway to others. Why? Well I gave a lot of stank eyes and cold shoulders. One guy my friend Brian introduced me to "Oh do you know Ryan" I was like "I know her...so anyways." Hahaha Sorry he's a cold block of ice bitch EVERY time I say hi. Donzo. Of course he kept staring at me the whole night smiling. Hell no hooka you had yo chance to impress me.

Ok so I'm off to clean and start my day before dinner with the in-laws hahaha

...my older posts